HZR 3.23% 30.0¢ hazer group limited

Share Price, page-5

1. 3,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hey billy..

They save money due to the space between IMHO.

Right now the team is located at the Sydney technology park in he inner west. The plant is in the back of a manufacturing workshop in western Sydney. I assume there would be rent concern etc and the team being further away..

I have a pet hate about HC, in that as posters we forget stuff, or perhaps it’s not explained well enough in the announcements to market.

As per the last announcement. The PPP 2.0 is heading to Perth after completing its FULLY CONTINUOUS mode operations. My understanding is (in lamans terms) that they have strapped on a few more parts, gotten the plant working as expected, but with a few tweek and twists of the dial, they are looking to get, best yield. Recirculating of residual gasses, best quality graphite, and they still haven’t released production numbers and estimated capacity from those.

That’s all we are waiting for from the PPP 2.0..

In my mind that means we now have a device that can be fired up and shown to prospective clients who wish to build one..

Not only that but with those turns of the dials, it can probably be optimised to best graphite outcome, best graphene outcome, Nano onions, spherical etc etc (as Michael job pointed out earlier today) this will also be the basis for MIN’s PP plant.

Now again, my understanding is that MIN are employing their own team (including the project manager advertised and linked to on HC a few weeks ago). MIN are building the PP themselves, but with hazer consulting.. For this and the IP, Hazer get a royalty. By the time MIN get 1 plant operating and producing, we get revenue. Then they crank up the cookie cutter and pump out 9’more units.. costing hazer $0..

Going back to my pet hate.. all of this information is on Hot Copper and has been posted by me and Brent and Michae Job and selfmade etc etc over the last few weeks.. and it’s all in the announcements.. if you still can’t find it call Michael Wills at hazer. He is there to help. (Not directed at you billy HC in general).

There is also a lot of talk about hydrogen cars not making it into the Australian market, or that MIN won’t want our graphite, cause they have heir own mines.. SO what!!!!!

Hazer is originally designed to produce hydrogen, that market is measured in the Billions of dollars.. as per 3 announcements ago. Our projected efficiency is 6x better than Steam Reformation (the current industry standard) and has 6x less emissions. If we build and sell plants to hydrogen producers that’s money in the bank. And lots of it.

How many steam reformation plants will be replaced by hazer to reduce CO2 emissions. Lots IMHO.

Michael Job made up a spreadsheet a few months ago with some estimated figures on it for Capex costs and conservative figures for sale of graphite and hydrogen and showed with around 10 plants paying royalties, earning would be around 60c/share. (All from memory, and all figures estimated).

I don’t know what the market is waiting for with this one. Perhaps and income.. possibly patents. But the writting is on the wall IMHO.. the plant works and the materials are great.. the tech is impressive and very low emision.

What’s not to like.
    Last edited by Whatsamadoovie: 19/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $69.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.3¢ $39.47K 133.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33412 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 59847 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.