ANR 5.88% 4.8¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

I think there is a lot to report on.... approvals, the plans of...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I think there is a lot to report on.... approvals, the plans of the new licence holder, the strategy to human use, the progress of the lab, new boss.
    It’s the last point which I assume is holding things up... can’t see anything happening until we get a new boss... the co will not want to set a direction the boss can’t sign up to...
    So after 2 months I assume they are closeish... so we hold and accumulate if we can.
    I hope they head down the complementary medicine route, then market to a Blackmores or such to drive distribution here, and look to other cos in Europe and USA.
    This route is not so difficult if you don’t try and do everything yourself.
    The Heath food distribution in oz is small with players like chemist warehouse driving price and margin down... while only wanting volume sellers.... so stifling innovation. That leaves chemist shops ( in decline) and health food shops like go vita ( much smaller volume) so a route to market with margin is needed... which leads me to think a marketing person is what’s needed, one who understands the science but really gets distribution and margin...

Anr must get this right and I am not sure a scientist is what is needed now....

Anyway just some thoughts....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.