ANR 0.00% 4.0¢ anatara lifesciences ltd

Thankyou endpoint - totally - Agree with all your thoughts ! I’d...

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3115
    Thankyou endpoint - totally -
    Agree with all your thoughts !

I’d love to know if was WAM related selling -it literally didnt take high proportion of shares to bring the shareprice down .
    Then they may buy again too !! Extraordinary if so - as they wield , have wielded so much influence . Unexpected perhaps for them also.

APVMA I don’t think is any risk or questions regarding- nor with the enthusiasm of Zoetis !
    (Though of course they’ve kept their cards close to their chest , International clout & progress under a bushel with what they’re doing., and nothing foretold or announced from them re: market times etal . )
    Yep - Uncertainty- then resounding silence.

ANR - is very tightly Held .
    I think the end - game of major holders - who as explained couldn’t sell on market anyways ..
    Is hold - loyal - until TO. ( ?Likely - down track ? Anatara be taken over )

But - Anatara has a lot of story - and we thought, a LOT of upside too - before is through !
    We are definitely not there yet. And how satisfying it would be to see major rebound if buyers significantly wanted in .
    Holders we have - with every rout - more stable again . Stability - breeds~ Instability . Hoping to UPSide - substantially , more as expected next rollercoaster ride !

BOLTA. Thankyou for sharing .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 22931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.