KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Share price, page-15

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    The proof of analysis is in the pudding. Everyone has stated the obvious that the price has tanked but I have yet to hear one piece of reasonable analysis from a scientific point of view as to why. From all I can see is the price tanked because the ASX ann was not filled with words like exciting, or promising, or massive potential, or 100 Billion market and perhaps my favourite, disruptive technology’.

It was filled with facts though and those facts seemed to be completely ignored because I have come to the belief that the average HC investor is incapable of distinguishing what those facts mean and unless there is some signalling from the the company they have no way of interpreting those facts.

I don't invest on hype never have never will. Thus nothing has changed therefore I hold, no will buy. I challenge anyone to explain why the ASX ann was a poor result in terms of the product. In fact the delay is simple because of one patient one cohort of dosing because the drug was so bloody good in terms low toxicity and AE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.