KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Share price, page-75

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Funded to finish a phase I trial and for what? To go to a phase II trial, and yet, now we own a new drug and are in a phase II trial. And investors are crying foul because we took a massive shortcut in time and money. Idiots. Absolute idiots. Think about how much money was spent on the NRT line up of IP and how long it has taken just to get to this phase I trial with our older IP. Would you like to have a guess? Not to mention the failures along the way. In comparison we are at phase II in under two years and well under 10M.
    You would have to be in cognitive failure not see which path has proven the better road forward to getting to a phase II trial. Yet all I can hear is bed wetting because the ASX ann are not draped in fairy floss.

Open eyes RR and wake up to reality. The potential upside to KSA is high because it is over sold in SP and undersold in the PR. Wink wink. Or would you rather be buying up a company that has already achieve a 400% markup on its good PR. They have nowhere to do but down. We have nowhere to go but up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.