DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Share price, page-83

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    QE in Australia?? I can't see that happening and if it does Australia will truly become Paul Keating's Banana Repubiic.

We have flirted with helicopter money with Peter Costello's baby bonus (have one for mum, one for dad and one for the country) or should have that been called the "Flat Screen" bonus. I spent that bonus on a more speculative pursuit, the storing/freezing my new son's embryonic stem cells.

Then we had Rudd's 2009, $42 billion cash and infrastructure (school hall) GFC stimulus and the controversial $2.8 billion home insulation program, part of the bigger $3.9 billion Energy Efficient Homes Package in the same year.

I'd think a give away in Australia is a more likely approach than printing money. Government debt is not a huge issue in Australia, the problem is private debt. Once again caused by the banksters spinning up housing values. Ask yourself who approves loans? The banks. Ask yourself who values properties to form the basis for the approvals for homes? The banks. Ask yourself who invented revolving home loans, interest only home loans, and mortgage protection insurance that protects the mortgagee (lender/bank) not the mortagor (borrower)? The banks. Ask yourself who are the only people in control of upwardly spiralling house prices? The banks. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.