WOR 0.34% $14.95 worley limited

Yeah unfortunately today was a broad based smack down...but I...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Yeah unfortunately today was a broad based smack down...but I did not expect it to be this severe..

On a positive note European markets seem to be holding up okish in early trade and the XP1 suggesting the local bourse could be set for some relief tomorrow. But all will depend on how Wall St fares overnight and which factors dominate the news.

Pleasingly oil is also looking good, some of our oilers managed to end the day positive (OSH, WPL). Today's sell down was more technical in nature where it felt like an ETF unload rather than anything savage, not on high volume either. I topped up on Friday at $13 and was feeling pretty good about myself, that all changed an hour into today's trade...lol..

Anyway, still believe enormous upside for WOR with oil and gas capex cycle returning and more importantly POO stabilising things are looking good. But at this point in time in the cycle, stock price movements in general appear to be from data point to data point and the obvious casualty is that the FA picture becomes less relevant during these gyrations. But reality is that fundamentally WOR's business has not been in better shape.

Here's hoping for some respite tomorrow and hopefully paring back of today's losses would be a nice start!..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.95
Change
0.050(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $7.886B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.77 $14.97 $14.77 $30.01M 2.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1497 $14.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.95 4943 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.