ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Share Price, page-82

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Popped in again to see latest. Appreciate all the chatter and insight. 

Agree with surges here.  Dont think next step up will have anything to do with revenue, institutional investors will seek a highly profitable stake.  Possible massaging sp to create deal at this level, for shorters regathering shorted stock (some suggested big holders outsourced shares for shorts), and building a base at sub 2cents.  If they want more another sneak up could b on the cards to enhance churn rate.  Some say min low volume which isnt indicative of accumulation however this has been building for months with multiple spikes being retraced and a lot of shares changing hands.  The big amounts however will be in a deal at a low value, not in on market trades.

My guess is same old same old until the the bigger players decide they're in and does the deal - and we will be the last to know.  Indicated by a gradual slow climb in sp unfamiliar to ADO but consistent with blue chip trading, multiple positive announcements, spikes immediately retrace on low volume, no advertising of top 20, new cfo, directors buying on market, and we are in the best position in history - at 2c and only a $20 mill company.  Did i mention batteries and anteo energy as a seperate business ready to deal.  Best 'gamble' on the asx.

I get the feeling there is more going on than meets the eye, and I can hear morpheus whispering in my ear, "you think thats air your breathing".  My bet, when the bigger players are in, the sp will spike, then we may get revenue info, then more retailers and funds will join our game again.  Or we get screwed again and we all lose - been there done that.

My thoughts - 32 red all the way! Go the Aussie battler, go you good thing!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.