5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

share price, page-4

1. 473 Posts.
    If this mob doing the churning stopped for a day, I reckon there would be about 1/10th of the average daily volume traded.......or less.

They generally only chip away selling in small parcels. But when they want to pick-up the game, it's often preceded by a quick build-up in buys then they conveniently dump large parcels into it (their own stock)...........all gives the illusion of someone having the opportunity to sell a bunch and proceeding to do so........the objective is to shake the tree and hope a few more sellers fall out.....to increase their overall holding.

Then there is the daily 'place a bunch of buy and sell orders during the end of day pre-close', with the objective to conveniently have the newly placed volumes about equal to each other and to push the SP down another increment at the close.

It may sound like a great yarn but I've been doing plenty of playing myself to again test the theories.

It is the identical game that was being played with ROC during March (see my comments today on ROC thread). The picture is clearer now with ROC since a large broker has recently owned up to increasing their significant holding over months........and what a coincidence, another mid cap oiler with potentially huge exploration upside over the coming months!

The irony is these manipulators don't have to worry about what the market does and its effect on the share price, they just stick to the plan (in this case to accumulate) and it's not their money to have to sweat over anyway........

I recently read in the fin review how SP manipulation is illegal. The fine is $250k, which the offenders (institutions & brokers) take with a pinch of salt as it’s nothing compared to gains to be made, so carry on regardless………cheeky bugggers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55037 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 55100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.