LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Not sure wot everyone's fussing over. Is it just me or is every1...

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Not sure wot everyone's fussing over. Is it just me or is every1 fussing over Matt stepping down? He's still an integral part of the company. Still works for them. I would think if someone didn't have faith in a company they wouldn't work there. All speculations. This is the real world. I c ppl step down from their positions due to family or personal reasons as they are not able to fulfill their obligations. Hell look at James Packer. The company is performing and progressing as it should be and on track to reach 100million ARR by end of Jube 2021. Keep selling ur shares to me. I'd be happy to pick them up.

May 4th 2019
    LiveTiles Ltd (ASX: LVT)LiveTiles is a digital workplace platform provider which I think has strong growth potential. Its software gives its users tools to easily create dashboards, employee portals, and corporate intranets that can be further enhanced by artificial intelligence and analytics features. LiveTiles has been experiencing increasingly strong demand for its offering, which has led to its annualised recurring revenue (ARR) more than tripling during the first three quarters of FY 2019 to $34.5 million. I believe this has put the company in a position to achieve its target of ARR of $100 million by the end of June 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.