LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Correct, it pays to compare like for like. Atlassian were...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Correct, it pays to compare like for like. Atlassian were turning over approximately 400 million revenue in 2016. their market cap was approximately 4 - 5 billion. So basically they were trading at a X10 multiple to yearly revenue, which is standard for SaaS businesses. If multiple stays consistent then when we hit 100m ARR then market cap should sit at 1B, giving us a price of approximately $1.50. There is still factors at play that need to be considered. We still need to get to 100m ARR and are at 1/3rd of the way. I see volatility taking a bit more of a back seat once the prospect of a credit raise is 100% behind us and we start profit taking. Just need to continue derisking over the next few quarters and will see more interest from institutional investors. The sticking point for me is their global coverage and reach. What I find interesting about Atlassian is that they their nasdaq price experienced amazing growth even though most investors don't really use Atlassian products or even really know what Jira actually does. They are backing growth in a derisked company. If anything, I think Livetiles has a product offering that is alot easier to understand, that prospective investors may have actually used. These are just my views, think the market is starting to believe in LVT alot more. Investor presentation Friday was a strong move with great intent. Would love to see more of these investor presentations. I love researching companies, especially SaaS companies! could do it all day. Once again just my view though and yes I'm here for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.