LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I’m confused about your motivation Dwhale?-You said in October...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I’m confused about your motivation Dwhale?

-You said in October that you were not going to post on LVT anymore, but you’re probably the most frequent poster on this stock in this forum?

-You said you would be a buyer at 36c if it got to that level. I think you then moved your ‘entry price’ lower and it got to that price too. If you had followed through with what you announced to the forum you’d have at a minimum a >20% return on investment, and closer to 50% annualised.

-You has a SELL reco on the stock down in the 30’s.

So whilst you claim you are right because the stock has pulled back from highs, I struggle to see that you are ultimately right in your view.

I have absolutely no objection to your counter consensus view, and also am of the opinion that a CEO saying they don’t need to raise doesn’t mean they won’t necessarily raise - but the sheer volume and frequency of posting and determination to be heard on every LVT thread is bewildering.

I know some talk about down ramping but you’ve shown no intention to buy at lower levels either. You sound to me as though the company or people involved have at one point upset you in life... If you’re on some kind of crusade to protect people from making bad investments, someone clearly as cluey as you are could see there are plenty of listed dogs out there that you could help red flag, without the upside that LVT has. Or you just enjoy trolling.

But I’m genuinely curious and would welcome feedback.
    Cheers
    Last edited by JPjpJPjpJP: 05/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.