LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I agree iTromp - I think the price sticking north of 40c on...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I agree iTromp - I think the price sticking north of 40c on relatively strong volume indicates this we may not see 30s again. Ultimately I think another CR is likely - probably just an overnight insto placement - but it'll be done closer to your 90c target. Could see it happening by years end if SP moves quickly to $1, otherwise I think Karl could push it out to 2H20 but I do think it will occur even if LVT surprises on the upside with cost cutting/revenue growth. But almost certainly only another 5-10% dilution, which considering the upside multiples, is no big deal. As said by VMK, I'll be very interested in how costs look over the next 3 quarters and, as I'm hoping ARR will be close to 70m by Q2 20, this could bring early positive cash flow. This is ambitious but would probably mark the point that LVT would become a serious investment proposition for bigger players and should see huge rolling re-ratings provided it continued to hit targets. It would require seriously awesome execution and no left field issues but this is possible and in such a scenario an ongoing ARR growth rate of 30% is realistic. Put it all together and a 200m ARR starts to be priced into the stock from 2H21 and SP over $4 would be comfortably achievable. Obviously lots of water under the bridge first but a Disallowed in 2 years is a possibility.
    Last edited by commodorecontrarian: 08/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.