WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I take your point on board @attitudes, what are the other...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I take your point on board @attitudes, what are the other options you read when interpreting the below from the 30th April announcement? Corporate Advisors are almost always consultants...are you saying you read the below and interpret something else? I'm genuinely interested in others opinions and interpretations...are you saying he is engaged as an employee? If he was engaged as an OBJ employee why would they mention "...of Jindalee Partners"?...and if he isn't an employee, then he is a consultant.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1565/1565684-efb36e0e9307b92bc961515ba70e170b.jpg
    Best of luck to OBJ holders, remember should it occur soon, don't buy into the hype of a pump/dump situation as only the institutions tend to make money from these situations. Sell on the news people, beat them at their own game by not buying during the hype. I'm starting to think a hype is going to occur very soon, particularly when certain posters are so passive...I'm looking at you Art...I love a good conspiracy wink.pngrolleyes.png

Wanderdog
    Last edited by Wanderdog: 26/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.