WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Personally, I feel it's time for an update on progress from the...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Personally, I feel it's time for an update on progress from the board. I understand things take time,  and confidentiality may play a part, but Varano's been on the payroll for over a year now and Schapera nearly two years. Meanwhile, the share price is at multi-years lows.
    Bodyguard is obviously at the forefront. Seven months ago the AGM presentation told us:

- Consumer trial completed by major UK pharma company - what happened next?
    - UK distributor discussions progressing - where are we at?
    - Potential GMP manufacturers identified - six months is enough time to select one surely

On Bodycare, we were told:

- Draft MTA received from global pharma company seeking to evaluate in its labs - did we sign off on this and is it progressing?

These items were also mentioned in the AGM presentation

Current 2019 Skincare Expansion Programs •

- Two new fully integrated products planned for launch in early 2019 -- Spot Pen is one, so another to come and obviously running late as it says 'early 2019'
    - New scalp care applicator developed & under review - I'd like an update on this. Under review by who -- the board?. What have they decided?

- New oral healthcare device POP completed, under review - ditto
    - Active developments in autonomous store front technology - ditto
    - Two new versions of the highly successful whole of face applicator in prelaunch validation stage - I assume these were the pink and blue infusers?
    - Second technology device developed & heading for consumer testing - where are we up to?

And what's happened to surface hygiene?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.