WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

replying specifically to your statements on Bodyguard : -...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    replying specifically to your statements on Bodyguard :
    - Consumer trial completed by major UK pharma company - what happened next?
    - UK distributor discussions progressing - where are we at?
    - Potential GMP manufacturers identified - six months is enough time to select one surely

In the quarterly report of Jan 31 2019 we read the somewhat detailed Bodyguard update :

Bodyguard
    During the quarter, OBJ’s Bodyguard team embarked on the systematic audit of potential vendors across the US and UK for the manufacture of the Kneeguard product, which included site visits to meet the prospective manufacturing partners. Criteria of agreeable quality standards, delivery schedules and cost of goods targets were used. As a result of this process, a preferred vendor has been identified and negotiations commenced with a view to appointing the vendor as Bodyguard’s contract manufacturer. This will allow the Company to produce finished goods at a cost satisfactory to distribution partners. A detailed business plan was also developed during the quarter for the commercial roll out of the Kneeguard product. One of the strategic imperatives identified was regulatory approval. The Company has appointed legal experts in key markets to assist with the approval process for Kneeguard.

In the quarterly report of April 30 2019 we saw no reference to Bodyguard at all.

Could the board really just blow off mentioning their claimed most promising program? I don't think they did completely. They made this very slight reference :

The Company expects to provide updates on this [P&G stuff] and otheroperational and corporate activities in the near term.

there it is : paraphrasing , "update on other activities to be given in the near term"

To my thinking, that has to be a reference to BodyGuard. So why delay telling us what the status is? If there was bad news, they might tell us immediately or they might try to not tell us at all, but I can't see that they would say "we have some bad news and we will tell you shortly". So, admittedly because hope is all I have left when it comes to OBJ, I belief this will be good news regarding bodyguard. And we will have this news in the "near term" (as of April 30). So what is the board's idea of "near term". I don't know, but one month sounds about right to me, two at the most. This board has not yet screwed us over. But the clock is counting down. When good news on bodyguard does come in the next few weeks, remember that they came through.

yes I am aware I just created a whole story based on one waffley line in an update, but that's what happens when substance is thin and there is only hope left.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.