KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

share price

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Might be time for a new thread and some discussion on the share price. 12% gap between the sell and buy orders now. To the best of my knowledge all large sellers have stopped or been brought out. As far as I can go back in time, I can not see one ASX ann that has yet been factored into the share price. Share price has steadily gone down proportionally to current funds and sellers and does not IMO hold any value from the recent or past announcements.

In a nut shell their is huge amounts value that have not yet been added in. IE back in 2015 people added into the value of the share price announcements that never even eventuated or were years out in their time lines.

Remember Mr Market was coughing up over three dollars a share and their was not even one trial registered or started.

Now their is 6 trials, three in phase II, WHO naming, FDA orphan status, 4 collaborations paid for by the investigators.
    Free media on the Dunn story.......... and yet 40 cents goes begging.

Conclusive proof that Mr Market is thick as a brick. No naive and gullible ......No just plain stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.