KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I’m sorry why do you hope it does not have a similar effect when...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I’m sorry why do you hope it does not have a similar effect when the last one is up considerably +30% on CR

I too think you are on the wrong thread as you are currently down about 20% from the mid 40’s you were promoting NOX - buying as many as you could. And unfortunately NOX is having trials cancelled which is not great at all...

Now is the time to be buying KZA as we have many collaborations reporting for us and running trials at their cost and major readouts coming this year and money through this year with a culture and strategy that is changing the paradigm for mid tier trial process’ within an agile framework.

It is complete madness to suggest concerns on this thread when it’s so obvious the strategy is working and we are materially re-rating and have already increased over 50% from your posts Of doom and gloom a month or so ago predicting a fall below 30 cents.

IMO just read a posters history taking into account the SP at the time of post to assess credibility.

IMO beware the shrill and panicky voices!

I think Ms Market is telling us that we have turned a mid term trend to the positive slowly starting to reflect the fundamentals here as the weekly/monthly is beginning a pinch to the upside - if we drive into 60 cents in the coming week or few our longer term will be looking up

i know you love these tools Q - personally I find they are too generic and point to the past not the future...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1737/1737730-feb9599e031656f5abe58c4ddfac2f16.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.