CZN 0.00% 1.0¢ corazon mining limited

Guys it isn't real hard to understandThey did a capital raise at...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Guys it isn't real hard to understand

They did a capital raise at 0.35c
    If you were someone who took the raise

Whether you sell at 0.3c and take a 13% loss
    Or sell at 0.4c and take a profit 14% profit
    It isn't a huge amount and makes hardly any difference

All it took was one person to think like this and dump out and the rest have followed suit. Placement takers bought in expecting a quick pump they didn't get it and they are trying to exit and minimise their losses. If the stock was priced at 10cps then maybe it would have fallen to 9c on their selling but the way CZN is priced it can really only go from 0.3cps down to 0.2c can't it? Likewise placement takers cant really sell for breakeven the way it was priced and so they are forced to hold or take a loss.

No one is selling at 0.2cps fearing a catastrophic event. You can clearly see in the match it is impatient people trying to get priority over the 0.3cs sellers. If the selling was occuring during trade and into 0.2cps you could consider it genuine. It isn't though it is people being played in the open and close of the stock.

The comments here and fearmongering that oh people have seen the light blah blah blah is hogwash. Sit and watch the screen for 10 minutes in the morning and afternoon and educate yourselfs.

Only dudes worrying about the day to day flickers of the price are those who probably can't afford to lose what they put in. CZN dont have to raise a penny for another 6 months now. The drill rigs are on site and a JORC will be upgrade. I dont need to sell for years and years. I am holding for next drill results. If the results extend the 35m zone then CZN is worth multiples of this market cap. No amount of loose flippers and placement takers will hold back rerating this.

I doubt in 6 months after a few thousand metres of drilling into lynn lake and fraser the stock will still be down here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1271200 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.