CZN 20.0% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

share price, page-23

1. 5,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4010
    Y4
    I think it depends we're your entry is on czn to work out your risk profile.

At these prices there is limited risk, 1.1m cash, market cap 7.2m. Lynn Lake if offered for sale easily would fetch 5m on a fire sale. That won't happen, but it does show the capital value is asset backed on a worse case senareo.

Truly I belive, not now but next year there will be a big scramble for nickel, at the moment interest, but not peak. This happened with gold, price went up, but delay on shares, until it went over 2000 per oz, now the scramble.

Ive read books on Warren buffet. His style is sit n wait.
    Buys when others are selling or stock not wanted and he sells when it's wanted and others are buying. Reverse psycology does have its merits. He's made 200b by doing the opposite to most traders.

The present funds allow 10,000m drilling for czn. If they drill not to deep, they can cover a lot of ground with this 1m to define the surface and upgrade the jorc.

Victory nickel, sherritt and past mining or plans were based on deep, czn if on open cut with a 10m strip easy.

Two weeks and the overburden removed ready to sell ore versus a 6 month process dewatering, supporting, infrastructure on deep.

At deep czn can not do as capital costs to high, but they can if they work surface, to fund deep later.

I have been doing my bit to support 0.3, this week bought two times and last week two times, one being 0.4. I did push it up hoping other would follow, but got mid pointed back to 0.3 seconds later.

My buys are 0.3 and 0.4 for 0.34 average.
    Buying here is slowly reducing my average towards 0.3.

Im a sit and hold type, so my outlook is 1 year plus, more for q4 2020 when nickel I feel will move. I feel it will go up a little in q2 and q3, but be reasonably flat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.