CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

share price, page-28

1. 5,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4258
    Y4, back in 2014 the price was high, but there was excess supply and the recovery process not as refined.

The market dynamics out also, from today to 2030, nickel production needs to grow by 3m tonne pa. Looking at present mines and future projects I find it hard to see we're 3m more tonne ni will come from in 2030.

When czn made claims to mine in 2014, the intent may have been genuine, it may have been said due to inexperience. I doubt the present md had been faced with starting a mine.

Just that I have noticed 2010 to 2014 many claims, but these days they are not made, quite the contrary.

They are guarded and could provide more detail. So that leads me to believe it was his inexperience.

Today we have Mr streeter, so forward any progress to mine will be controlled by him. I can guarantee it.

Mining will certainly be viable at 1% ni with no strip once overburden removed, the cu and Co credits offset costs. Many nickel mines do not have other minerals to offset.

My buying was for me, not to hold up the price, I'm trying to average down to 0.3

In a way, if it was 0.2 I'd be happy as I get more for the same dollar. See I don't care bout price today, only in 6 months after a few rounds of drilling.

You mentioned your stock owes you more than 10c. What year did you buy if I may ask?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.