ALK 4.60% 41.5¢ alkane resources limited

Rain locally tomorrow and the day after. Maybe 10 ml + We do get...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Rain locally tomorrow and the day after. Maybe 10 ml + We do get some decent winter rains, more so drizzle than heavy falls like we do in summer. One of the property owners on a MAG tenement told me last year when we got the really heavy rains the problem is they can't get in the paddocks. He said they then set up virtually on the road on the perimeter of the property and drilled a later planned hole from there. So they adapt as best they can by the looks of it. The same drillers used by MAG drill for ALK. Interesting "firewall" there too
    It is VERY cold early in the season though, unusually cold, shortened up the mice tho at my place. Noticed only one little scurrier last night in the kitchen and I have untouched baits everywhere. We got some very heavy frosts and that shortens the little blighters up. The motel on the corner from where I sit at present is chokkas full of Ophir drilling vehicles. Gee they spend some on exploration and drilling.....millions, so all of about 6 active here at present reckon there is something worthwhile there. I also just spotted gold is up $157 in the last 30 days can't hurt ALK and friends either?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.60%)
Mkt cap ! $250.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 44.5¢ 41.5¢ $1.975M 4.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 120993 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 68000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.