ALK 6.54% 57.0¢ alkane resources limited

Share Price, page-226

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    The hedge funds and financial media (which is really just a subset of the corporate media establishment) have been using every trick in the book to get people to panic sell. Now the aforementioned parties appear to be trying to act like everything has moved on and it's not an issue anymore. To answer your question though: yes, dragging down the price with waves of short selling is just making it cheaper for WSB (which is now a global thing – I've seen people from all over the world posting about how they bought GameStop shares and are going to hold them indefinitely) people to buy. Saw some comments there about how the lower price is making people panic buy, rather than panic sell lol. I think the main assumption Wall St. and co. have about human nature (i.e. that greed is a primary driver of decision making) doesn't apply to a lot of the GameStop holders. Many are buying shares as a kind of donation to the cause. Anyway, just my take, future events could prove me wrong, DYOR, etc.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to Lureman.
    Last edited by Daubechies: 03/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.035(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $343.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 57.0¢ 53.0¢ $1.243M 2.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1869 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 30258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.