ALK 4.55% 46.0¢ alkane resources limited

Share Price, page-399

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Dr V
    Below is I believe Very interesting as it relates to the copper industry
    Important points to me are A) Contained copper, B) Country, C) Geology C) status
    Now I think of the variables in Source, and Type
    To this will take a bit more time than I currently have as a Grey Nomad, But my initial review sees the word Porphyry
    now I need to look at the mix of the Porphyry. Copper / Gold Or Copper Molly Or a mix of the three!!!
    Side step a bit Who and for what reason are we being shorted 1) quick gain OR 2) Accumulation!
    Then I saw a headline "Make Gold Your Stash Before the S&P Crash"
    And now I am seeing More and more articles on the Crypto Craze and I think of some of the recent headlines ( Not here we only get fascist BS or real social / political info {you should know as to whom I refer}
    So I put them all together and I think
    WE are under attack and Kenney's words NEVER FOLD WHEN YOU HOLD.
    and By Jimminy I tent to think there are less and less folding just the few gamblers dropping out to cut their losses & seek higher returns Via Crpto or the latest Wall St Buzz, SPAC's.
    And the accumulators win and the up tempo day traders or fools who pay subscriptions will lose
    "Good By for Now Now"
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2909/2909907-06d05ae8237f8e808f842f972e8e07c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.