ALK 1.15% 44.0¢ alkane resources limited

They have bought only one so far that I am aware of. Very hard...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    They have bought only one so far that I am aware of. Very hard to buy a few of those farms, they have been in the family for over a century a few of them, particularly the one they have all the hits on. The local word is all the Boda surrounds are too deep to be commercial is worrying me and may explain why the shorters are into ALK making us 16th on the ASX for shorters? I am praying someone hits a rich deep hole or a shallow decent hole in coming months. There is a lot of excitement on the IPT thread and they wasted no time at all getting the drills in to Apsley as it is highly magnetic and at surface. The rumours are about 4 billion in gold/copper to 400 metres??? We will know soon if the bush telegraph has this one right? They haven't wasted any time turning sods and that is very unusual for the Dr over on IPT. A new poster put some great photos on IPT that shows Mt Bodangora on the horizon which is right of Boda in the photos. I have been hopeful with ALK and Boda but have the hairs up on the back of my neck with Apsley. I suspect this one is "it" and might generate real interest for the first time. Much easier land acquisition possibilities at Apsley than Boda and the plot is relatively uninhabited. One of the MAG landowners on Lady Ilse said to me he wouldn't buy any shares, happy to wait for their offer if they find what they are looking for. Current (past) drill results and a few in the coming months will tell the story. I have Ophir Drilling utes near me 100 metres away and they are everywhere, huge amount of drilling done and to be completed at Boda. Lets hope they find what they are looking for - it is a LONG process!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.