ALK 0.93% 54.5¢ alkane resources limited

"Don't think I've seen a similar trading pattern since I've...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    "Don't think I've seen a similar trading pattern since I've started watching the PoG."

Worries me? The PoG has been copping a hiding for a while now? To me it is no coincidence that Bitcoin shot up 2% today either. So much for the so-called experts, The Wolf of Wall Street is on TV again tonight. It is a pretty disgusting portrayal of these so-called top notch financial brains. I recall reading some months ago, and made investment decisions based on some pundits predicting that the PoG in MARCH 2021 could exceed 4,000 USD. Some even predicted $10,000+. Good shot fellas.Not. All this tells me that the army of financial experts in the world have absolutely no idea. Daub, I reckon the likes of us have more idea at a grass roots level than half these clowns in suits on Wall Street. I was pondering yesterday, what happens to financial markets when these effectively unregulated "Crypto" call it what you like, a currency/investments get out of hand and we see another 1,000, 3,000 or 5,000 plus Crypto currencies spring up? The likes of John Maynard Keynes would end up with a migraine analysing the current financial markets. I know this is a bit extreme, but I reckon we are on a very swift path to self-destruction through greed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $329.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $1.028M 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2299 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 86424 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.