ALK 0.00% 47.0¢ alkane resources limited

Share Price, page-882

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1555
    I noticed same mate and this is my view:

My guess is this month we should see assay from at least one hole being drilled behind or along strike of 28 but I am hoping we see assay from couple of holes around 28. But considering how conservative ALK management are 1 hole is the go.

It was clearly stated they are drilling around the high grade zone and the only really high grade zone is the breccia pipe. Considering last assays from the breccia pipe came last Dec my guess is we are due to see more this month.

I also expect to see assays from 16, 19 and 20 - we discussed these holes when we worked on their orientation. I do have high hopes for 16 and possibly 20 as both will pass the eastern part of Boda at depths that rarely been tested on that northern part of the deposit.

With 19, ALK (if I am right and has been drilled behind 009) are probably targeting the zone 009 intersected from 692m which reads 19m @ 0.82g/t Au and 0.25% Cu which is about 1g/t of AuEq. This particular zone was also confirmed at shallower depth by 001 reading 33m @ 0.51 g/t Au. Obviously 001 must have only hit the outer min zone which did not contain much Cu but 009 which tested this zone ~200m below showed high Au grades plus 0.25% Cu.

hope I am right as I am really keen to see if breccia pipe continues at depth and if grades do improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.