CCR 3.51% 27.5¢ credit clear limited

There are other digital collection portals but from my research...

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    There are other digital collection portals but from my research they are simple generic messages.

Look at the below which is a summary of the components of the credit clear patent, i dont believe competitors offer anything close to this but am happy for opinions that differ. they also have some big player Transurban, AGL , TPG that have used it and proved it works, for instance the discounted amounted could be used by say transurban to get a toll paid by a certain date. To my knowledge it is features like this that set CC apart.

1. A method of receiving a debt payment comprising: sending a message to a debtor computing device comprising a link to a debtor portal; displaying on the debtor computing device an indication of the debt owing; displaying on the debtor computing device a proposed payment plan for settlement of the debt; receiving an indication that the debtor accepts the proposed payment plan; collecting behavioural data and using testing to determine the most effective message to send to a debtor; using real-time analytics to analyse debtor behaviour to identify the most efficient and effective communication with debtors; and receiving the debt payment.

2. The method of claim 1, wherein the message sent comprises an electronic message.

3. The method of claim 1, wherein the message further comprises an indication of the debt owing.

4. The method of claim 1 further comprising the step of offering a discount to the debtor if the discounted amount is paid within a limited time.

5. The method of claim 4, wherein the offer of a discount initiates an automated negotiation process with the debtor.

6. The method of claim 1 further comprising a step of learning from debtor behaviour.

7. The method of claim 1 further comprising one or more algorithm which collect data on debtor behaviour, and a suggestive analytics framework which takes this debtor data and identifies the most efficient and effective communication for debt recovery.

8. The method of claim 1 wherein the payment is received through the debtor portal.

https://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2019/0043034.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $114.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $82.69K 296.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70105 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 23489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.