SUV 4.08% 4.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Share price, page-54

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    this is all publicly available information. Aaron banks was the main shareholder and driver of Australian silica, a private company and he vended the muchea asset into vrx for approximately 60 million shares. Initially Australian silica was the largest shareholder of VRX. Now the shares from Australian silica have been divided up to their respective owners. Aaron is the the biggest shareholder of SUV and the managing director. He found the white knight kaolin deposit in WA. He is very driven and makes things happen. The BOD including Aaron are the real deal and have done amazing things to date for SUV.
    found the White knight deposit in WA. SUV also have sand deposits which we are waiting on the drilling. To date SUV
    found probably a world class kaolin deposit which is being drilled and we are waiting on results for a Jordanian rated resource
    have sorted the processing infrastructure
    have rail access right next to our asset
    bought a eastern states kaolin producer from under the noses of the competitors giving us enormous kaolin specific knowledge and lots of experience to help us develop our white knight resource.
    my take on it is the BOD know what they are doing but also are happy to get the right advice when needed., with rob martin as the executive chairman bringing in proven business expertise to get deals done in the mining game, Len Troncone with a vast wealth of financial experience in mining and Dr. Ian Wilson, probably the world”s best and most knowledgeable kaolin expert who has the contacts and know how to deliver us to market with our kaolin reserve.
    after this post I am sure there will be the usual suspects bagging the company and BOD. Just remember everyone has their motives on HC. Some want to down ramp for various reasons, personal grudges, hoping for a cheaper buy in, true sceptics or just random nutters wanting to cause havoc.

I bought in from the start and have been buying all the way through.
    some companies mine the Stockmarket to fund their lifestyles. SUV is not like that. The BOD is heavily personally invested In the company with 2 year escrowed shares and are busily marking off milestones into us becoming the biggest and best kaolin producer in Australia. Also remember in regards to sand, VRX that bought the muchea assett is paving the way for us as we are a dual commodity play have sand as well with results to come.
    personally I think it was a stroke of genius with VrX being the trial run for our sand resources. When VRX show how much money can be made in sand ( see their recent price appreciation with IMHO much more to come) other silica sand plays and that includes us will get a big re rate in my opinion as the market through VRX can see the money to be made.
    as I said everyone has an agenda on HC. Mine is I am a shareholder and can’t afford to buy anymore so am happy to share the good news which will cause SP rise now or later, but it will happen as we have the resource and a kick arse BOD, the A team if you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $4.725K 100.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80342 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 89539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.