SUV 0.00% 4.9¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Does SUV still own the sand asset? Who is the biggest Silica...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Does SUV still own the sand asset? Who is the biggest Silica miner in WA, I think we are now the only game in town? I may have to get back in now.

https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/the-potential-life-changers-on-tolga-kumovas-radar-in-2021/?supply has tightened in other parts of the worldamp&__twitter_impression=true

Asked to offer up a sleeper industry, Kumova went a little leftfield – tosilica sands.

The necessary component of concrete is abundant in parts of Western Australia, butto the point where a‘sand mining mafia’has reportedly emerged in India.

“You’ve got this little industry emerging in WA that no one’s really paying attention to, but I think over the next couple of years we’re going to see a lot of business, particularly since you don’t really have to do much with it,” Kumova said.

“It’s DSO, and silica prices have almost doubled in the last 12 months. I think this is a market where people will wake up one day and go ‘how did I miss this?’, or ‘lucky I got on early’.”

Last edited by Player1: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $20.88K 432.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63535 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 119998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.