SLX 0.40% $4.92 silex systems limited

Share price, page-1004

1. 4,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3770
    Looks like we are coming towards the pointy end of this phase. Tonight and next week I feel may define the medium term play in U sector. I wouldn't be surprised to see a small drop from here in the sector and at some stage in next 10 days crawling back. Who know it could turn from here, so best to follow price action. Those holding long, probably a good time to continue and see a reversal. But anything can happen, so please dyor.

I follow patterns pattern very closely for last 3 years. The ups and downs are part of the play. Its cyclical. In this phase we saw another pattern - first time. Only the big players made good money. Mid caps very slightly. Small caps, practically nothing. This was unusual from previous patterns of last 3 years where most U stocks made decent gain on the up play. The cyclical pattern was indicative of a low in May. In mid-May I wrote we may top towards end of May. We did. last many weeks I have been writing we may bottom end of July. CCJ may reach 45. Yesterday CCJ reached 46, so nearly there. We are towards end of July, though still some time left. If we do bottom towards end of July, I feel the next high will come mid to end September. That's my play. I know experts are there with lot of analysis and success. So I could be wrong. But lets see, and hope that we see this pattern. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.92
Change
-0.020(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.165B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.82 $4.95 $4.80 $1.991M 407.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 $4.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.92 6209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.