SLX 0.26% $3.89 silex systems limited

Share price, page-1119

1. 4,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    An important week coming for the stock. And maybe for the sector - all U stocks.
    Will we bottom from here or keep falling into an abyss? We don't know. I use CCJ as an example, and I have written my theory. I am also playing according to - nearly exactly what I have been saying for last several months, including last top and bottom. I did get the top write (end May/start June), but no confirmation of bottom yet.
    SLX needs to hold this level. Its already down around 45% from its high of 675 high, less than other U stocks though. Bottom number to watch, 380, failing which 340, up number to watch 460. Anything in between, usual noise/consolidation play.
    Personally I am playing here, have bought in last few weeks, my average 410
    This is what I have written about U sector in my Weekly Report this week. Anyone more interested, look at my other posts.
    • Uranium Sector overview - I have been writing for couple of months, May end top, July end bottom, September end top. CCJ to reverse from here. I was writing that 39/40 is critical level, and a move in either direction may provide medium term direction. Last week it was looking positive and finished at 42.61. This week there was a scare and tested the first lower level of 39/40. It came to 40.22, but this level has held for now. It finished the week at 40.84, towards the high of the day, having a green Friday. So as I wrote last week, a churn around the critical level may happen. I have also been writing till it crosses 45 and stays above that, reversal will not be confirmed. So we still don't have a confirmation. But odds that 35 may have been the bottom for this phase is still good. My play of bottoming here and topping Sep end/Oct begin is still intact. I have bought around 90% of what I had wanted to buy, 40% 3 weeks back, another 40% 2 week back, another 5% last week, another 5% this week, but I also did a good amount of trading and brought some of my averages. I do love to trade and play with 30%, many times on daily basis. Spot price is also in a scare/drama, dipped below psychological number of 80, at 79.25 down from 82.40 of last week. It needs to hold here for a reversal to U stocks. So my theory is still in play, but anything can happen, so please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.