SLX 2.13% $5.06 silex systems limited

Appreciate your point about thread and charts.Reason I post on...

1. 4,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3979
    Appreciate your point about thread and charts.

Reason I post on this thread as its about Share Price. And all I talk about is share price. Not much fundamentals in what I post.

To your point that SLX price movement cannot be explained by charts, again its subjective, so I will not get into arguments.

But if you have a good explanation, why U stocks made a high in January, then a low later on, then another high in May, a bottom in August and why it may be rising now, I would be interested to know the theory. Reason being, stocks gained big, doubled, tripled, gained billions during that period. Then it fell, not like a correction 10/20%, but 60 and 70% drop across most stocks was common, as if everything is dead now. I don't think fundamentals changed drastically, both up and down during the period. Last weekend I had written why I feel we see those highs and lows in U sector. I could be wrong but based on my observations, I felt that way and wrote. SLX is also heavily tied to U sector, U stocks, and it also makes highs and lows like other U stocks. Once again, this is what I feel. I know it may not be scientific. At best, like every one else, individual opinion, we really don't know right or wrong. But happy to hear your views, I am also learning every day. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.