SLX 1.55% $4.46 silex systems limited

Weeelllll. another week of my ridiculous waffling about the...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Weeelllll. another week of my ridiculous waffling about the share price of a stock I know very little about but claim to understand the fundamentals of by pointing to the trading direction of the minority holder and largest U miner even though. wait for it, we aren't a miner!!!
    Soooooo, what's going to happen this week - my word to you is, watch CCJ. it has performed strongly (as I said it would) ranging up and down from 40 to 50 in a consistent upward variable downward and sideways trend. Exactly as I told you it would be more than a month ago, but also yesterday. If you should have so missed the opportunity to buy the peak low, then I do not apologize for my information was muddy and clear.
    Who knows what happens next. Do we go up to a new high, or down to a new low. I think both. We either go up and then down, or down and then up, and that is why we watch CCJ as it will tell us and the market where we have been.
    From my perspective, SLX needs to hold this level otherwise its level will change. and if it changes I can only be 50% sure it goes up, the other 50% in me says it goes down, but I haven't actually accounted for staying the same, so I recommend you don't stay the same.
    Enjoy your week and all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.46
Change
-0.070(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.058B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.53 $4.62 $4.46 $991.9K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1020 $4.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.49 308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.