SLX 0.24% $4.22 silex systems limited

Share price, page-452

1. 2,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Exactly right in the way of what it's worth, $100 or $0, this is a make or break stock, no I'm not down ramping as suggested in the previous posters message. I'm just telling my point of view like others do, we ran up hard and it was FOMO driving a lot of it, this stock is years away from producing and ties up investors money for an extended period until that point, this increases risk and restricts other trading ability.
    I came up with ~$2.50 because that's where I believe it should sit based on, nothing much in the pipeline for some time and the recent FOMO push. I mean look at today for example, US stocks were in the red, key stock company earnings were down across the board yet SLX went up based on nothing, doesn't take a genius to know its manipulation and day trading, tomorrow will probably fall back to what yesterday was.
    Like I say, I don't care what the rest of you do I'm just encouraging others to be informed and not get sucked in to the long winded generic posts on the nuclear sector that some users put up here. Half of what's posted here is manipulated to make users think it applies to Silex which it doesn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.22
Change
0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $999.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.31 $4.37 $4.20 $3.035M 710.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1660 $4.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.26 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.