SLX 0.24% $4.22 silex systems limited

Share price, page-462

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Thanks for your thoughts Zog, they carry a lot of weight. I don't think you are over optimistic. Optimism is the fuel of entrepreneurs, where would Ukraine be if Zelenskyy(a modern day Churchill) wasn't optimistic about beating Russia. The Apollo program one of the most inspiring achievements of mankind, would never have got off the ground without Kennedy's optimism. Most of your comments above are fact and they are very good facts that will make the company a lot of money, but you're not sticking your neck out too far.
    You want to hear optimism, I think this will eventually be a much higher valued company than $7.04. I think you under estimate the strategic value of being the only company in the world to possess the Laser Enrichment, they will eventually dominate the nuclear enrichment market and make it very difficult for Centrifuge to continue, but I'm sure it will continue if for no other reason than to service the Military Industry, (Treaties can be altered with a change of Government, who knows, but that is many years in the future and maybe unrealistic. I personally don't want to pursue Military applications unless it is to clean them up).
    Medical Isotopes is also another exciting field. I am optimistic for this segment of the business, MG said at the AGM there will be an announcement in the next few months, so we'll wait some more. Who knows maybe we can help scientists find a cure for cancer, or at least better treatment.
    Optimism is good, so long as people realise it's optimism and keep working on the dream, because one day optimism turns into fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.