SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

There are so many bullish signs it is impossible to tell which...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    There are so many bullish signs it is impossible to tell which one is the reason for the price rise, but here are a few:

1. Uranium price is up
    2. Uranium fundamentals are extremely bullish (i.e., loads of new reactors planned, loads of old reactors getting their lives extended, nuclear energy getting more support from ALL of the world's major economic blocs (ie., USA, EU, China AND Japan).
    3. Russia, as the world's largest enricher, is in the doghouse with the ROW.
    4. The US government is planning on throwing boatloads of cash at US based enrichers (which is what we substatially are).
    5. Increase in naval militarisation between the two superpowers, both of which have a lot of nuclear powered vessels (I know that we as a company legally can't supply naval uranium, but this nevertheless is very bullish for the U price as a whole).
    6. Cameco about to enter an option exercise period to buy a majority stake GLE from us at what could be a gravid valuation,
    7. We are knocking at the door for entry into the ASX300, which will result in forced buying.
    8. We are tightly held.
    9. We've achieved recent technological success on both of the major applications of our tech (Silicon and Uranium)
    10. We've started getting a whole lot more exposure in various niches of the financial press, possibly that has translated into an interested hedgie.
    11. etc etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.