SLX 0.26% $3.89 silex systems limited

Thought I would add some commentry on recent eventsChina will be...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Thought I would add some commentry on recent events

China will be a long way off on this technology and if they eventually do figure it out it wont matter because China wont be enriching the uranium stockpiles of the west. We wont be enriching their uranium either. The west have finially realised the strategic importance of uranium.

This cap raise will in hindsight be one of the best things that have happened to silex and the company is now prepared to undergo a rapid transformation into a commercial entity. Lots of expensive engineering needs to be done to get the Uranium Pilot plant completed but that is all. All the breakthroughs have been made.

i have been a shareholder since 1999 and have never been more excited about the future of Silex. I have a lot at stake in this company and believe they will be an Australian success story.

Management are professional, talented and have what it takes to take Silex into commercial production of both Silicon and Uranium. Silicon is a great example of technology with much less red tape than Uranium and how fast it can be moved along

Silex are also great at surprises so lets see whats next.

In terms of price I think they will be $10 by end of the year (maybe sooner) and have the potential to get to $25 - $50 if things go well. (From a low of 16c 3 years ago) Its been an amazing ride so far

Also anyone claiming to have been trading silex for 30 years seems to be prone to exageration.

The next MGAS Christmas party will be amazing.... this year we will have a smoke machine and safety glasses

Bocky71
    Michael Goldsworthy Appreciation Society

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $921.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.94 $3.80 $4.921M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 36946 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.