PLT 2.50% 78.0¢ plenti group limited

Dma,Thanks for the vote of confidence.Unfortunately (well, not...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Dma,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Unfortunately (well, not really) I'm busy holidaying with my wife & 2 young boys in Port Stephens atm, so not really in a position to do much other than sneak into Nelson Bay here and there and try to get a few minutes in the Internet Cafe without the boys noticing! As far as ringing up goes, we can't get mobile reception from the apartment we're staying in, and the local phone is just that ... local only. Excuses excuses, hey!

Perhaps we should request the services of Lemas, Jukes or similar, they are more than qualified (as are others who might care to have a go).

Can't believe the SP, although the general market is crazy atm. Another share (QFX) that I've kept a close watch on recently is 50% cheaper than a week ago for no good reason, so there are plenty of bargains to be had out there, and PLT isn't going to badly in comparison.

Hold and acquire more PLT if you've got the dosh (although as always DYOR and don't sue me if you lose some!) ... I'm recommending my nephew and niece invest in some ... that's how sure I am of the company. It should be at least a quick 100% profit from here, within the next few months if not half year, with many multiples beyond that.

Time to transfer more money into the trading account ... !

Cheers all (and keep the faith)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $136.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 78.0¢ $5.625K 7.111K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 512 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 2729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.