SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

share price

1. 320 Posts.
    Got this reply last week to an email expressing disappointment in the SP. FYI

Dear Shareholder,

Thank you for your email. As I’m sure you are aware the wider Australian equities market has been quite severely affected by the events in the US regarding sub-prime lending issues and this has had a negative effect on Sundance as well as many other companies.

From an operational perspective, Sundance's objectives remain unchanged. We are continuing our resource drilling program on the Mbalam Project in Cameroon with progressive improvement in the rate of drilling. We have committed to 3 additional drill rigs (beyond the 2 already operating on site and the 2 Thor rigs from South Africa). We expect to have these 3 additional rigs on site and operating in February. A significant number of new drilling results will be presented in the December quarterly activities report due out in late January and we are still targeting to provide a JORC resource estimate in the first half of this year.

We have not received any notification of directors or substantial shareholders selling shares.

I hope this helps, but please feel free to stay in touch.

Kind regards,

Michael Weir
    Corporate Affairs & Investor Relations Manager
    Sundance Resources Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.