VUL 3.24% $3.51 vulcan energy resources limited

LG & Renault. Not a bad start as backers.LG , for the short...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    LG & Renault. Not a bad start as backers.

LG , for the short sighted , IS the MONSTER deal.

Living in the EU and being normally an Oz Lithium buyer, I have seen how scale up matters. LG imho is the company maker here and the new land purchased by VUL + anymore they may accrue will simply add value.

I was told by several of my contacts ( one who is a large shareholder in emh ) that Tesla would and could buy out VUL.
    This looks like it will not happen now, EU pressure I think, but if more production is up for sale , do not write them off as buyers. Tesla will get plenty of supply from LG , but could snaffle another 30% ?

Basically gaining approx 60% access via 30% LG once scale up is declared in November.

If it happens , VUL with LG & TESLA would easily justify multiples from here. So cheer up and it is ok to know that it may drop back a bit , but Germans and the mums & dads general buy and HOLD, so these share are not coming back to market any time soon !!! Building building building...so is Tesla in Berlin. Its a dirty word in Germany.

Should VW step up , then 30.00 is not off the short term new base level. German public and funds will simple buy and hold for the next decade. Just be happy we have LG the potential just with LG is beyond my hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.110(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $603.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.54 $3.37 $1.723M 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 285 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.52
  Change
0.110 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.45 $3.54 $3.38 43235
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.