PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

smartdude, thanks for the reply but.............With PSA I...

1. 43 Posts.
    smartdude, thanks for the reply but.............
    With PSA I suspect that we might wish to explore data that could be historical (hysterical probably fits quite as well):
    :Based on past performance let us try for <40m on your cash flow line. That may be doable with the present decision making gridlock. This thread is about getting to $4 in the same two years it went from $3.40 to $0.85.
    :Could we agree that without a real discovery somewhere all they are producing are their wells that are over two years old. This can be a two (2) edged sword, no new wells coming on line and the GOM decline rate is staggering. No new wells and one can run out of recompletions rapidly, same production decline.This thread is about getting to $4 in the same two years it went from $3.40 to $0.85.
    :Given the propensity for the two items above, the ability to pay off debt as you forecast becomes problematic, to say the least. This thread is about getting to $4 in the same two years it went from $3.40 to $0.85.
    :I suspect that by the time PSA actually sees a wire deposit for payment on their share of the Biebu Gulf production it will not matter in this discussion.This thread is about getting to $4 in the same two years it went from $3.40 to $0.85.
    :PSA has hedged a large portion of their gas at $8.50 to avoid all possible risk...including the risk of $12.00 gas, This thread is about getting to $4 in the same two years it went from $3.40 to $0.85.

Not to be pedantic (pun),PSA has problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.