NEU 3.25% $21.29 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Well one pretty obvious reason is that we have a lot of tired...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Well one pretty obvious reason is that we have a lot of tired holders here sitting on large unrealised profits and that many would have seen this is as a potential catalyst to sell into. And sell into it they did, which started to drive price down which leads more people, that had an idea to sell into the price spike, to FOMO into the sell down, which leads yet others to sell 'before it gets to $18' again. You know normal human behaviour you see every day causing the zig zag ups and downs of shareprices despite no change in day-to-day fundamentals.

And to be honest WAG, I've shared forums with you for many many years, and you always see manipulation at play, always the little guy being screwed by the mysterious big players of the market. I mean no offence, but you (and some others) are so ready to believe the market is manipulated and 'against' you that you are not looking for reasonable explanations.

I agree though that our rise and subsequent fall on good news is non-sensical but I do believe in Benjamin Graham's saying (which highlights how often markets don't make sense and how long this has been occurring for) - short term the market is a voting machine, long term a weighing machine.

Currently we don't have the votes, but we certainly have the weight, and I expect that to play out in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.29
Change
0.670(3.25%)
Mkt cap ! $2.723B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $5.884M 276.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 739 $22.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.17 1685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.