NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Tony Barber - I answered your "will FDA approval occur" query...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Tony Barber - I answered your "will FDA approval occur" query quite a while ago and you never replied. I remember it quite distinctly because I was surprised how superficial your knowledge was, leaving you with no substance left to respond, so you just ignored me.

The "will FDA approval happen though?" is the weakest argument downrampers have against NEU. Just have a look at that analyst thinking NEU has dropped some bullshit-% chance at FDA approval...lol. Problem is it is the ONLY argument left to downramp this stock, so it is used over and over again, at different time intervals.

Could you please list the reasons why NEU wont get FDA approval? Thanks.

Everyone else - FDA

Here is some more FDA collusion with the pharmaceutical industry, if Neuren's phase-3 results are somehow not good enough for some. The reason why I give these examples is to illustrate that the FDA WANTS to approve new drugs...not that I support such collusion/corruption.

The FDA Director of Psychiatric Products, Thomas Laughren encouraged the FDA approval committee to listen to AstraZenica, that their drug Seroquel, is safe, despite evidence from outside health experts suggesting it was causing sudden cardiac deaths associated with drug interactions. The FDA approval committee agreed with Thomas Laughren, and IGNORED the expert health advice. They approved Seroquel with zero labelling or recommendations about the risk of cardiac arrest. It was later found out that Seroquel was 100% the cause of sudden cardiac arrest and death, so the FDA amended this by adding a warning label...

Thomas Laughren then left the FDA and formed his OWN agency that worked to help pharmaceutical companies, including AstraZenica itself, navigate the FDA and gain approvals....

On what planet does NEU not get approved is beyond me. If it doesn't get approval, the FDA will simply give ACADIA a path on how to get approval. I just can not think of a reason why it wont get approved that has not already been addressed. Tony will help us all I am sure.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.