NEU 4.98% $20.21 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I am watching the short data to see what is going on.I think the...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I am watching the short data to see what is going on.

I think the shorts fell to below 0.30% before the PMS results last year but have risen during this year and then went up before the PH results which surprised me, I thought betting against the PH results was very brave but these market forces know more than me. I see the shorts dropped a little recently but have now gone back up to nearly 2%. Why would that be?

If the Angelman results are positive and the share price stays stagnant or rises and falls like PH, I will buy more as something is afoot.

I am on the conservative side of conservative. Still, I believe Jon's Reata reference is key, I think the takeover would be between 5 Billion ($38) and $8 Billion ($58) because 2591 has too much to offer with its pipeline despite any issues with the contract with Acadia. Anything less and it is being given away.

I also think the depressed share price is helping to take off the table the huge figures put forward as a takeover figure.

Just my musings, call me overconfident but I remain confident in Jon and the team to do the best for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.21
Change
-1.060(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.583B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.98 $21.06 $20.14 $6.308M 308.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3926 $20.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.21 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.