NEU 0.06% $15.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-10608

1. 3,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7120
    Somebody, probably Ashgood posted that he had a conversation with the Chairman . Chairman stated any takeover offer would be negotiated on a DCF basis . So the advisors from Jeffries do the calculations on market size , drug pricing and possible penetration rates. Then apply a future DCF valuation, Then remember that Little T and another poster said they were told by a Director at the AGM that several buyers joined the auction for ROW for Daybue.

If all this information is correct, which I don’t doubt , Jeffries will have their valuation range which I’ll be put forward for negotiation. Then if thiose previous buyers are all still keen, we’ll,have an auction negotiation,, Then the winner will set the price.

The final,price could be higher than Jaffries Valuation if a bidder sees a rel opportunity for their company. The suppressed SP would come into play if there was only one buyer and NEU was desperate. But that’s not the case , JON has said he I’ll get FDA guidance before and deals, Which is likely to improve our position because being a rare orphan drugs with a big safety profile , the FDA requirements for a registration all trial may not be too onerous.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.56
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.988B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.40 $16.06 $15.36 $9.126M 583.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 255 $15.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.70 1442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.