NEU 1.72% $14.31 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I think people already suspected PH was going to succeed -...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I think people already suspected PH was going to succeed - similar to PMS. Same goes for AS.
    I believe AS will be just as successful, just as I thought that PH would be too. And I totally accept pressing pause on PWS.
    What will be interesting is what the Neuren board decide to target next - an announcement for that might be forthcoming....

Imagine the share price if PH failed? Back to $12?
    The rise from $10 to $25.92 was so much more than I expected. I think same goes for most people.

So the next real lift of substance may not happen until one of these 3 gets FDA approval....
    ....or a suitor turns up for a takeover
    ... or we treat alzeimers/parkinsons....

In the meantime - I think the closer we get to an FDA approval - the higher the share price may go.
    Till then - we are just another share on the sharemerket and I cannot predict that for anyone - let alone myself.

At the moment we are still pulling back from the PMS great news.... imho.

However it is not the lack of buying that surprises me - it is the existence of selling that is surprising,
    I know sometimes people are going to want the money.... but I chuckle when I see the sell orders disappear on $22 when the price nears or exceeds $21, that happens! The sell orders on 23, 24, 25, 26 etc and 50 - also appear and disappear quite often. They are not real sellers, of that I am quite certain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.