NEU 0.48% $20.68 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-10650

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    TheAnalyst . WB got it right 3times ( his words) I’m sure over 50/60 years he would of made countless rights and plenty of wrongs. It’s knowing you have a quality stock ! Which is the hardest judgment call most times? Neu started to stand out to me after doing plenty of reading and lots of thinking. But still it has tested me quite a few times over the past 4/5 years. I missed the very low prices because I was researching in my primitive way. But it was still a spec stock, my limited experience gives me the feeling a Spec stock can move up and down 50% when it’s in the Penny and Dime stage. But when SP gets into the higher range price? 50%is a very worrying % . That’s when believing in the company director,s and board ,also just reading the signs that really matters. I have used a lot of gut feeling to stay this far in NEU. Because I’m no scientist or professor. I had to believe what I was reading and let the outside noise fade away. Plenty of very smart people have told me to sell and hedge 2/3 years ago and still do to this day I’m not saying they were wrong (actually the advice was correct) but conservative. It’s my call now that gets it right or very wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.68
Change
-0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.643B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.50 $20.74 $20.01 $5.091M 247.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156 $20.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.68 256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.