NEU 2.59% $13.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Share Price, page-11001

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    glad the weeks over and cant wait for next wednesday morning, certainly feel like neu is getting f'ed over. neu down 7.5% this week alone, volume high as well. like many here, I just dont get it. what are these sellers seeing or knowing? I know the market is always right but cant help think the market is out of touch with reality. Maybe someone large wanting to derisk, always a possibility but would have thought they would have done that by now given the 3 key catalysts in q3.

acadia is down 0.8% this week with one day to go. if the market was suspecting poor figures or if there was a leak on numbers, then acadia would be getting sold off, I know they have their other revenue source in nuplaiz but daybue is their key driver of growth. The fact acadia is holding strong gives me confidence that the asx are just a bunch of pussies. Just like the culper report which had zero substance, acadia ignored it yet neuren shit the bed. likewise neu is shitting the bed into earnings.

With yields coming down globally and locally on hold, concerns over growth, defensive assets and yield sensitive assets such as those in health should be more attractive.

Dont have any more capital to allocate to neu but certainly think the risk/reward going into next wednesday is skewed to the upside. For those that have bought, well done, I think you'll be well rewarded as winners keep on winning and neu are proven winners.

have a good weekend and good luck for next week, it could be much worse but I just dont think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.56
Change
-0.360(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.94 $13.96 $13.50 $6.421M 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1643 $13.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.61 3100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.