NEU 2.59% $13.56 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

As a born pessimist I find it awkward to be positive but nothing...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    As a born pessimist I find it awkward to be positive but nothing has fundamentally changed, it was a poor day for many stocks with lots of external forces causing it so the disappointing drift downwards is not affecting my long-term thinking (which is not that long term because it is only a few months away)

As repetitive and blatantly obvious as this is, don't forget the positives Director Joe Basile saw when he bought on market some weeks back, we have PM and PH in the bag and leading the way, royalties from Daybue (and in the future for 2591 Fragile X and Rett), a piece of a voucher in our back pocket, a full voucher awaiting for 2591, and all the potential of the best drug Neuren has. The tolerability/safety alone is valuable in dollar terms. Shorts are slowly decreasing too.

Soon, JP is off to America twice in the space of a few weeks, on both occasions into the heart of Big Pharma, I can not imagine him being there for just presenting. Why go twice? Are those investor conferences that important to be at when they seemingly have not had much impact so far? I instead see a couple of clandestine meetings taking place. All too coincidental for me.

Once the FDA meeting is done, I think any and every day could be a trading halt to announce a company-changing event.

I hope we get reata-ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.56
Change
-0.360(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.94 $13.96 $13.50 $6.421M 470.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1643 $13.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.61 3100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.